Upcoming Youth Group Events
We will continue to offer socially distant, outdoor, in-person youth events (weather permitting). All youth (6th-12th graders) are invited to all youth events! We ask for everyone’s safety that all wear a face mask. To stay up to date about youth events, please register to receive REMIND texts by texting @stmyouthsq to 81010. Or contact St. Mary’s via email for more information.
- Sunday, September 19 from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Youth Group Kick Off! RSVP Here!
- All youth (6th-12th graders) are invited to this Fall Kickoff! There will be pizza, yard games, fun, fellowship, and compline. Friends are always welcome! Please RSVP here to help us with food estimation.
Youth Group – an All-Welcoming Community
St. Mary’s youth group is an all-welcoming community to youth grades 6-12. It is our mission to provide a safe and encouraging environment for our youth to experience God’s abundant love through relationships, fun, and questioning. We want our youth to recognize that their lives are holy before God, that they are worthy of God’s love, and that they are enough as they are because they are God’s own. This is the foundation for them to believe that they have a place and a call to answer in the Kingdom. Throughout the year we meet for a variety of activities, outings, and service projects. Youth group meeting times may vary week to week based on the event.
Parents, we need your help!
We plan to have youth group for grades 6-12 every other Sunday evening from 5 p.m. -6:30 p.m. We will start with Compline, serve dinner then have yard games and activities available for the youth. We need 2 parent volunteers each Sunday to be present, help serve pizza and clean up. St. Mary’s will provide the pizza. Please sign up here to support the youth group!
Confirmation is an opportunity to not only lift the gift of Baptism but the faithful continuation of the journey of widening and deepening a relationship with God. It is a mutual commitment with the Christian Community. It is a sacred rite of passage, a cherished tradition, and a transfer of responsibility. Join Confirmation Class to continue to explore your faith, ask questions, and deepen your relationship with God.
Confirmation Class is forming for those in 8th Grade or older. This is an opportunity for our young people to be more a part of the formation and learning process that will bring them to their Confirmation with the Bishop next May. More information and details are coming. But if your youth would like to be a part of this year’s Confirmation Class, please email David May.
Registration and How to Stay Connected
- We want to stay connected! Fill out the Fall 2020 Registration Form so we can have the most up-to-date and accurate information on you and your family.
- Want to receive text reminders about all of St. Mary’s Youth Ministry Offerings and Updates? Sign up for remind texts! Text @stmyouthsq to 81010
- St. Mary’s Youth Ministry has its own Instagram account! This is where we post all the fun and share reminders and updates. Follow us at @stmarysyouthsquad