Sunday School and Youth Group
Sunday School and Youth Group meet in the Education Building towards the back of the campus. All youth (6th-12th graders) and friends are invited to all youth events! To stay up to date about youth events, please register to receive REMIND texts by texting @stmyouthsq to 81010. Or contact St. Mary’s via email for more information. Please take a moment to go online and fill out a registration form for your youth. This information keeps us connected with your family.
Sunday School at 10 a.m. on Sunday Mornings – This fall, Middle School and High School Sunday School classes will meet every Sunday morning at 10 a.m. in the Education Building. We begin by worshipping on the nature trail with the children and then split off to have our own lessons (and sometimes breakfast!)
Youth Group Events – Generally, the Youth Group meets twice a month on Sunday evenings at 5p.m. for fellowship, games, and dinner. This fall, we will be alternating between large group gatherings and Parking Lot Church & Dinner. This will be a new offering for all youth and their whole family to come together for worship and a potluck. No matter where we are or what we are doing, youth group events are always a fun and meaningful time of connection. And friends are always welcome!
- Sunday, October 2 at 4 p.m. – Blessing of the Animals
- Sunday, October 9 at 6:30 p.m. – Youth Group Outdoor Movie Night
- Sunday, October 23 at 5 p.m. – Parking Lot Family Worship & Potluck Dinner
- Sunday, November 6 at 5 p.m. – Youth Group
- Sunday, November 20 at 5 p.m. – Parking Lot Family Worship & Potluck Dinner
- Sunday, December 11 at 5 p.m. – Parking Lot Family Worship & Potluck Dinner
- Sunday, December 18 at 5 p.m. – Youth Christmas Party
Youth Group – an All-Welcoming Community
St. Mary’s youth group is an all-welcoming community to youth grades 6-12. The youth ministry of St. Mary’s provides a loving community that leads and supports youth on their faith journeys and energizes them to extend the love of Christ to the world. The lives of our youth are full of so many personal and spiritual milestones. Here are the main moments that we come alongside and celebrate each of our young people: Blessing of the Backpacks and Blessing of the Car Keys, Birthday Cards and Blessings, Confirmation, Sixth Grade Transition, and High School Graduation.
Parents, feeling called to volunteer?
The adults of this parish, whether or not they have children in this program, are crucial to the Youth Ministry and its impact. Please contact Kilpy if you are interested in learning more about what volunteering could look like for you.
If you are an 8th grader or above, you are invited to join this year’s Confirmation Class. This is an opportunity to grow in faith, learn about the Episcopal tradition, and develop meaningful connections with peers and church members. There will be five sessions between October and April and conclude with the Confirmation Service in May. Sign up by October 7, 2022 by filling out this online form. Contact Kilpy Singer at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information.
Registration and How to Stay Connected
- We want to stay connected! Fill out the Fall 2022 Registration Form so we can have the most up-to-date and accurate information on you and your family.
- Want to receive text reminders about all of St. Mary’s Youth Ministry Offerings and Updates? Sign up for remind texts! Text @stmyouthsq to 81010
- St. Mary’s Youth Ministry has its own Instagram account! This is where we post all the fun and share reminders and updates. Follow us at @stmarysyouthsquad