Upcoming Youth Group Events
We will continue to offer virtual youth groups and socially distant, outdoor, in-person youth events (weather permitting). All youth (6th-12th graders) are invited to all youth events! We ask for everyone’s safety that all wear a face mask. There will be time we will be able to meet in person and times we will meet virtually. To stay up to date about youth events, please register to receive REMIND texts by texting @EBRUCH to 81010. Or contact Emily Bruch via email for more information.
- Sunday, June 6 from 4 – 7 p.m. – End of Year Bash and Emily’s Goodbye Party! RSVP Here!
- All youth and their families (that includes you – parents and siblings) are invited to this End of Year Bash! We will have a large cookout, games, inflatable bounce house, music and more. Also, this is your chance to celebrate and say goodbye to Emily Bruch! It’s from 4 – 7 p.m. so drop by anytime you can. Please RSVP here to help us with food estimation.
Youth Mission Trips for Summer 2021
St. Mary’s will offer two domestic mission trips for the Summer 2021 through YouthWorks. Students may serve all or part of the week at a food pantry, clothing distribution center, elder care facility, soup kitchen, children’s programs, or minor home repairs through partnering with local organizations to meet ongoing needs of the community.
- ALL Youth (Rising 6th-12th Graders)
- July 25-30, 2021
- Savannah, GA
- Cost: $550
- Lodging and Meals (travel meals not included)
- Project Materials
- Programming Costs
How to Register:
- Fill out this simple registration form and turn in a deposit of $150 to reserve your spot.
Confirmation is an opportunity to not only lift the gift of Baptism but the faithful continuation of the journey of widening and deepening a relationship with God. It is a mutual commitment with the Christian Community. It is a sacred rite of passage, a cherished tradition, and a transfer of responsibility. Join Confirmation Class to continue to explore your faith, ask questions, and deepen your relationship with God.
Confirmation will look a bit different at St. Mary’s this year than in the past. We are offering a mixed-age confirmation process for youth. Any youth in grades 8-12 who are interested in being confirmed can participate. Instead of taking place weekly on Sunday morning as in years past, we will offer 6 workshops throughout the Spring. To learn more about the 2020-2021 confirmation workshops please contact Emily Bruch via email for more information.
Follow this link to read important Confirmation updates sent out on Thursday, April 15 at 4 p.m.
Youth Ministry Amazon Wishlist
St. Mary’s Youth Ministry has been gathering outside this Fall. We have been blessed with such a beautiful campus and weather to be able to come together in fellowship during this crazy year. The weather is about to get cooler, but it is our hopes to be able to keep safely meeting in-person as long as possible! We would greatly appreciate it if you would take a moment to check-out our Amazon Wishlist of items to help us continue meeting outdoors.
Youth Group – an All-Welcoming Community
St. Mary’s youth group is an all-welcoming community to youth grades 6-12. It is our mission to provide a safe and encouraging environment for our youth to experience God’s abundant love through relationships, fun, and questioning. We want our youth to recognize that their lives are holy before God, that they are worthy of God’s love, and that they are enough as they are because they are God’s own. This is the foundation for them to believe that they have a place and a call to answer in the Kingdom. Throughout the year we meet for a variety of activities, outings, and service projects. Youth group meeting times may vary week to week based on the event.
Registration and How to Stay Connected
- We want to stay connected! Fill out the Fall 2020 Registration Form so we can have the most up-to-date and accurate information on you and your family.
- Want to receive text reminders about all of St. Mary’s Youth Ministry Offerings and Updates? Sign up for remind texts! Text @ebruch to 81010
- St. Mary’s Youth Ministry has its own Instagram account! This is where we post all the fun and share reminders and updates. Follow us at @stmarysyouthsquad