The Fellowship Team provides one of the best and most important ministries of all–food! It is an important ministry of this parish that feeds the parish by providing monthly breakfasts and suppers from October to May. And assists with other special events.
Volunteer with Fellowship Committee
The Fellowship Committee is responsible for scheduling monthly breakfasts and dinners to be held in the New Parish Hall and also coordinates special events for the church family. There are varied opportunities for all skill levels:
- Chop vegetables and put together salads.
- Volunteer to help prepare, serve, and clean up.
- Work alongside cooks to help prepare a meal.
- Schedule volunteers.
- Set up the serving area.
- Create simple flower arrangements for the tables.
- Grab a partner and plan a meal.
Parish Breakfast and Suppers
All members are invited to attend Parish Breakfasts and Suppers throughout the program year. They are a wonderful opportunity to meet new faces or catch up with old friends.
- Parish Breakfasts are on the second Sunday of each month beginning in October from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Upcoming Dates include:
- Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Parish Suppers are on the third Wednesday of each month beginning in October from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Upcoming Dates Include:
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022 – Parish Take Home Supper – Sign Up Here
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022 – Fat Tuesday Pancake Take Home Supper
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022 – Lenten Soup Supper – In-Person
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022 – Lenten Soup Supper – In-Person
- Wednesday, March 23, 2022 – Lenten Soup Supper – In-Person
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022 – Lenten Soup Supper – In-Person
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022 – Lenten Soup Supper – In-Person