Whatever your age, whatever your interests, whatever your gifts, there is something for you at St. Mary’s. You are encouraged to participate in the life of this community.
Rector David May shares an invitation to participate in the video below:
Below are a series of videos featuring a ministry leader from a ministry group in this parish where they will describe, “here is what I love about serving in this ministry. Here is what brings me joy. And here is how you can be a part of this ministry as we go forward.”
How would you like to participate in the life at St. Mary’s? Feel free to contact us and begin the conversation, or consider plugging into one or many of the following offerings:
- Do you knit or crochet? Join the Prayer Shawl Team.
- Do you like serving the greater Richmond area (or traveling internationally). Learn more about our outreach.
- What’s available for children? Youth?
- Want to enrich your own spirituality? See our adult offerings.
- Would you like to participate in worship? Consider becoming an Acolyte, Lay Eucharist Minister, Reader, or Altar Guild member.
- Do you love being in the kitchen? Check out our Fellowship Committee.