The Fellowship Team provides one of the best and most important ministries of all–food! It is an important ministry of this parish that feeds the parish by providing monthly breakfasts and suppers from October to May. And assists with other special events.
Volunteer with Fellowship Committee
The Fellowship Committee is responsible for scheduling monthly breakfasts and dinners to be held in the New Parish Hall and also coordinates special events for the church family. There are varied opportunities for all skill levels:
- Chop vegetables and put together salads.
- Volunteer to help prepare, serve, and clean up.
- Work alongside cooks to help prepare a meal.
- Schedule volunteers.
- Set up the serving area.
- Create simple flower arrangements for the tables.
- Grab a partner and plan a meal.
Parish Breakfast and Suppers
All members are invited to attend Parish Breakfasts and Suppers throughout the program year. They are a wonderful opportunity to meet new faces or catch up with old friends.
- Parish Breakfasts are on the second Sunday of each month beginning in October from 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Upcoming Dates include:
- Sunday, October 9* – No parish breakfast due to a special Adult Forum with a reception
- Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Sunday, January 8, 2023
- Sunday, February 12, 2023
- Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Parish Suppers are on the third Wednesday of each month beginning in October from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Upcoming Dates Include:
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 – Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 – Lenten Soup Supper
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 – Lenten Soup Supper
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 – Lenten Soup Supper
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 – Lenten Soup Supper
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 – Lenten Soup Supper
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023
If you have any interest in joining the Fellowship committee or to help with a meal or two, pleas contact: Jane Marlatt or Joan Wilkins.