The Fellowship Team provides one of the best and most important ministries of all–food!
We plan and prepare breakfasts, dinners and special events such as the Bishop’s reception and picnics. As a fellowship volunteer you work along side experienced volunteers that show you the who, what, where when and how. You may help out once or twice a year or more if you decide it is something you enjoy. We have a lot of fun working together and would love to have you join with us in providing the ministry of Fellowship for the people of our parish.
Where we need and would welcome your help:
- Set up the parish hall and cafe for an event. Set tables, put greens and flowers in vases for tables. Make coffee and tea, put out silverware, water, nametags and such. No cooking experience needed or required.
- Help prepare, serve and cleanup a meal with the instruction of the Lead Cook – Great for all skill levels. The lead cook and experienced volunteers will be with you to explain even the simplest of tasks. Events range from breakfasts to picnics, dinners and the Bishop’s reception.
- Lead the Cooking effort – Plan and prepare a dinner or breakfast with the help of a team of experienced kitchen volunteers.
- Volunteer coordination – Help schedule volunteers for events and coordinate efforts to reach out to all who may be interested in becoming part of the Fellowship team.
When we need your help:
- Breakfasts are the second Sunday of the month. We would need your help from 8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Dinners are the third Wednesday of the month. Lent includes weekly dinners with a speaker. We would need your help from 4:00 p.m. until 7 – 7:30 p.m.
- Special events – will be announced – such as the Bishops visit in June and other receptions throughout the year
Please contact the Fellowship Committee to volunteer.
2020 Parish Breakfast Schedule:
Parish Suppers are served on the second Sunday of each month. It is a rolling service that begins at 9:30 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. Drop by at anytime!
- Sunday, February 9
- Sunday, March 8
2020 Parish Supper Schedule:
Parish Suppers are served on the third Wednesday of each month. It is a rolling service that begins at 5:30 p.m. until 6:45 p.m. Drop by at anytime!
- Wednesday, January 15
- Wednesday, February 19
- Tuesday, February 25, Mardi Gras Pancake Supper
- Wednesday, March 4, Lenten Dinner
- Wednesday, March 11, Lenten Dinner
- Wednesday, March 18, Lenten Dinner
- Wednesday, March 25, Lenten Dinner
- Wednesday, April 15