Sunday Morning Offerings
Confirmation is offered each year for eighth graders. The course spans the school year, and a confirmation service is typically held at St. Mary’s in the spring. Contact the Director of Youth Ministries, Matt Rawls for more information or to inquire about registering.
High School Hangout
A hangout space and time for conversation and breakfast is available for grades 9-12 during the 10 a.m. education hour.
The St. Mary’s youth group meets regularly on Sunday and Wednesday evenings for food, fellowship, and fun. Sometimes the plans are outrageous–like visits to a huge trampoline park or to mission fields–and sometimes they are more low-key–like pizza hangouts–but they’re always a good time! Contact the Director of Youth Ministries, Matt Rawls for more information.
- 6th & 7th Grade Youth Group – first and third Sundays at 4:30 p.m.
- 8th Grade Youth Group – second and fourth Sundays at 4:30 p.m.
- High School Youth Group – first and third Sundays at 6:30 p.m.
Parish Youth Ministries (PYM) Shrine Mont Weekends
PYM offers three retreat weekends at Shrine Mont. Each begins on a Friday evening (registration generally begins at about 7 p.m., with the opening session beginning after dinner), and ends by about 11 a.m. on Sunday morning. Around 200 youth from around the Diocese come together for a weekend of fun, games, singing, worship, Bible study, and time in nature. Best of all, the weekend is led by an amazing group of high school students called PYM’ers.
- PYM Senior High Weekend at Shrine Mont – November 3-5, 2017. $200 per participant. Click here for registration and information packet.
- PYM 6th & 7th Grade Weekend at Shrine Mont – April 2018
- PYM 8th Grade Weekend at Shrine Mont -May 2018