Whatever your age, whatever your interests, whatever your gifts, there is something for you at St. Mary’s.
How would you like to participate in the life at St. Mary’s? Feel free to contact us and begin the conversation, or consider plugging into one or many of the following offerings:
- Do you knit or crochet? Join the Prayer Shawl Team.
- Do you like getting your hands dirty and serving the greater Richmond area (or traveling internationally). Learn more about our outreach.
- What’s available for children? Youth?
- Want to enrich your own spirituality? See our adult offerings.
- Would you like to participate in worship? Consider becoming an acolyte, Lay Eucharist Minister, Reader, or Altar Guild member.
- Do you love being in the kitchen? Check out our Fellowship Committee.
- Have another great idea? Let us know.